Servicing And Repair
When your car breaks down or you are involved in an accident, not only is it a major inconvenience, you rarely know the full cost of the repair until after it has been done.
At Mill Lane Garage, you can get a quote for your car repairs before you get them done. We can collect and deliver your vehicle, even if it isn't driveable.
Here at the garage we stock a large range tyres at competitive prices to suit most vehicles and in 99% of cases if we don’t stock it we can get it same or next day.
Mill Lane Garage provide customers with guaranteed quality lubrication and parts in our full service; in addition to the confidence that you can trust that the work has been carried out to the stringent standards outlined in the Good Garage Guide and Bosch Garage Service Agreements.
Regular car servicing can extend the life by identifying defects are found before they become catastrophic.
A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on your vehicle investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of your vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life
e.g. good regular servicing of your car ensures that your tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement.